miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Turn off the lights

Turn off the lights.
I just don't know where to stand. I wanted something to hold on to, to hug in the middle of this cold. Instead I'm in the dark trying to reach for a friendly hand.
Then, I'm forgeting how to talk, how to cry, how to smile. I sink.

I dissapear. Invisible from them & from my self. Envarrased of my cowardly, of my voice & of my last thougths. Because, I just leave everything behind.
As always, I dissapear. Leaving the wordl behind for a couple of hours. They seem like centuries. So I come back, expecting something different, finding always the same crap than the day before.
The sunlight on my face. The cold is gone, pillow on the floor.
Back to Reality
Fuck, I didn't do my homework again.

1 comentario:

  1. Lo mejor es sostenerse sobre uno mismo y aprender que nadie es indispensable en esta vida, sin embargo, llegar a tocar las manos tendidas a ayudarnos también es nuestra tarea. Sacar un promedio entre ambos es lo que te va a dar una mejor respuesta.

    ResponderEliminar